
Wednesday is the big day. I can hardly wait. I'm counting down. I didn't know I was, but the kids were laughing at me. I do know exactly how many days left, and don't you forget it. Or if you forget I will let you know. We will go to the airport and pick him up, stop by and get a hamburger at Red Robins for dinner, and then stop by the stake Pres. office on the way home for the release. woow, can I stand waiting? I don't know....I hope he stays around a little before he takes off again....being a mother is so hard!
Yay!!! We are excited too! Looking forward to our trip to Salt Lake. We are bring the camera but by the time we get home and e-mial them to you, I'm sure you guys will be on your way. Zech said he will text Nicole a picture though!
ReplyDelete