Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Alba Kurkee, New Mexico

Can you spell it? Most people can't. The general consensus is "no", and maybe a smile. I'll give you a hint: it has two "q"s and only one "a". The first thing Dad said when she opened the letter was, "You can't even spell that." And when I called the Cardston Temple to get an appointment, they asked again, "How is that spelled?" Grandma has by now learned to spell it and says, it is the land of tacos, and reservations, and hot summers. If you keep track of facebook you already know what Nicole said,"I am hereby called to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am assigned to labor in the New Mexico, Albuquerque, Mission... for 18 months... I will prepare to preach the gospel in the Spanish language."

No comments:

Post a Comment