Thursday, June 7, 2012

If I Could See Eternity?

This morning I looked out the window and marveled at the sight. The mountains were completely gone, and the foot hills looked like that was all it was. As I studied the sight I wondered if that is what this life is like. We can only see the foot hills and so it is hard for us to imagine that there is more than what we can see.
As a mountain peeking out of the tops of the clouds, sometimes in our lives we have a glimpse of what eternity might be. The beauty that must be there but we can't see for now, in our limited view.










Only because I live here and see these mountains all the time I know what really lies beyond, and I hope for the day when I will see the full glory of God in the Eternities to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment