
What does one do after the husband and kids have all headed out the door? This day I just happened to go visit my horses, who live at Jennifer's ranch.
Until I lived here, I never knew that pine trees could turn yellow and loose their leaves(oops, pine needles.) They can! It's the larch trees, or sometimes called tamarack.
Right now our mountains are filled with yellows and greens, and white caps on the tip tops. Look closely on the mountain side and you can see the yellow trees all the way up. On crisp nights the larch makes the very best of warm crackling fires in the wood burning stove.
We love the pictures. We miss the beauty of Montana. We especially like the one of you on the horse. Your facial expression is priceless. Love, Zech and Emiley
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the family blog list. I was so excited to see you have one. Maybe I'll be better to add to mine now. Love ya, Maudie
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are beautiful. I love the horse. I had no idea you were a cowgirl Donna. I officially tag you for 7 random facts. Write a blog where you tell us all 7 random facts about yourself. I am going to go tag Emiley too.
ReplyDeleteOkay, so they are not really my horses. But I claim them.
ReplyDelete