Of course there was lots of snow shoveling this week. I was ecstatic to have a big grader come in and clean up our road. Not that I will get out too much more, but I feel free and easy to go as I please when I please. I have been driving John to work so that we could have the Jeep and not get stuck coming up the hill.We also ate a lot of spaghetti this week. It was Nicole's birthday week and she got to pick what we ate. We had a simple birthday party here. After the basketball game, a few friends came over to eat cake and ice cream and play a few games.
This week the kids spent time with friends and shoveled snow, and read and played the new wii we got for Christmas, and shoveled snow. The "Brand New Year" program, put out by the church for the youth, was great. New Years Day was quiet, with Rios traditional blueberry and chocolate chip wholewheat pancakes, and more snow shoveling, and more spaghetti, actually it was Emiley's spaghetti, the special girl who just got her endowments. Wow, I am sad that I couldn't be there but oh, so proud of her.
No comments:
Post a Comment