Wednesday, November 4, 2009

May the whole world know it and live by that knowledge

I had an experience not to many days ago talking to a women who teaches at the Christian School. I have many friends who work there. I mentioned my Montessori experience and my music training, and suggested if they ever needed my help to call. She asked which church I went to, and when I said "Mormon" she got very stern and replayed, "Although, I am sure your training would be very useful, your beliefs are not compatable."
My come back, "You need to understand that I believe in Jesus Christ with all my heart, might, mind and soul."

This youtube video reflects what I believe. I wish that everyone who knows me could understand that I know these things to be true.

Lifting Burdens
click on this link for the newest Mormon Messages video.
It's wonderful!

2 comments:

  1. how sad that some people have such skewed views of our religion

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny you say that. I was very discouraged on day by a teacher at the christian school as well. She asked about the religios up bringing I wanted incorporated with Eden's education. I said LDS and she said he might feel out of place there. I was a little taken by it but moved forward with a kindness in my heart to have her learn more about it.

    ReplyDelete