I am thankful for the mountains that I look out at everyday. More than that I am thankful for this beautiful earth that I am a part of. Yesterday, I sat and talked with a friend about some of the places we have been and experienced. What a beautiful world we have and what wonderful joys there are to experience in it.
I am thankful that I have a husband that I love. How lucky I am to have love in my life.
I am thankful for a car to drive. Right now it needs a tire change. I had a flat yesterday and I had to put on the spare. I am grateful for the anonymous man who stop and helped me put it on, (and wishing he were here again to help me put the repaired tire back on.)
I am grateful for my church work, and the opportunities that I get to be a part of peoples lives, and to do things for them, opportunities which I would otherwise not have. Sometimes I get to just sit and listen to people, sometimes I get to cry with them, often we laugh together, always I am blessed by my associations with them.
I am grateful for apostles, and prophets who spend so much of their time in my behalf and the service of the people of the world. Collectively the hours spent by these men and all who serve in this church are incomprehensible. I am thankful for the families who support these men, and who must miss them when they are busy doing the Lords work.
I am grateful for a pantry full to the brim with food. I am grateful for John who makes a priority to provide so well for his family, for leaders who teach the importance of being prepared, and being frugal and simple, and good sales that make it possible.
I am thankful for blog friends, who read my ramblings, and write their own, who share their life with me in this way.
lovely post : )
ReplyDelete