
Elai Carter has taken his place on the stage. 5 lbs. 11 oz. and 19". Emiley is relieved. Finally, all of this waiting, and he is still 4 weeks early. Mother and baby are happy and healthy, and Dad of course is relieved, content, glad to be missing classes today. (I'll have to check on that and make sure)
So how does it feel to be a grandma? A little over due. I've been saying for years, "I want to be a grandma", but then I always would have to caveat with, "of course not too soon, not before it's time".
Wish I had a picture. I'll post it as soon as it's off the press,(out of the camera). Sure wish I were there. I'm going to wait a little, and give Grandma Carbery the first turn. I'll head down for the second shift.
Congratulations on being a Grandmas, how exciting! Thanks for letting us know, we're so happy for Zech and Emiley!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to Grandma World. It's wonderful!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Aunt Donna, we are so happy for your family and Zech and Emiley. Congrats.
ReplyDelete