Sunday, March 15, 2009

pink hair


Yesterday we drove to Spokane for Nathan's Basketball tournament. One of the advantages to living in rare and remote country is that there is not much shopping, and certainly not a beauty supply store, so while we were there we stop by one and bought some washable pink spray for John's hair. Now you asked why pink? Why not blue for a boy? We considered blue. It's just that he originally agreed to pink, and it is so much more shocking. Everybody got to share in the process, and even though it was John's deal, everybody, (even that cat) ended up with a few pink spots. So are we proud of our grandbaby? Absolutely!

I have pictures of Emiley, too, but remembering how much I hated those hospital pictures, I am sparing her. I'm sure there will be plenty of time for pictures.

3 comments:

  1. John is such a good man. I don't know if Zech told you but we had been talking and decided that I needed to call him about dying his hair, but it looks like the girls took care of it. And I heard something about a new signed contract? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the girls and Nathan all want him to do the same when they have their first child. So they each got him to sign a paper saying he would. Nicole requested lime green.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that this is a great idea, and he looks great. Any thoughts on keeping it full time?

    ReplyDelete